Interwoven throughout our 2,400-acre community is a 12-mile network of pathways where residents can enjoy walking, jogging and bicycling. Winding through park-like landscaping, darting in and out of nature preserves, and passing lakes and the rolling hills of our golf courses, our pathways provide a healthy alternative to our residents and an easy way to connect with nature and with each other.
These trails lead to virtually every corner of the community, a butterfly garden, picnic facilities, playgrounds, kayaking, the Bonita Bay Marina and in-between the many neighborhoods of Bonita Bay; including our three beautiful parks:
Riverwalk Park runs alongside Imperial River, which edges Bonita Bay on the south and provides direct access to Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Day marina, with a boat ramp, 40 slips and canoe storage
- Playground, picnic areas and restrooms
- Tennis, pickleball and basketball courts
- State-of-the-art bocce ball facility added in 2013
- 5-station Parcourse fitness trail along the river
- Two pet stations with water fountains
Spring Creek Park
Located on Spring Creek, one of the area’s most pristine waterways, which runs along the north border of Bonita Bay, Spring Creek Park encourages exploration of Southwest Florida’s natural treasures.
- Canoe and kayak storage and launch, both for residents’ boats and complimentary community canoes and kayaks for resident use.
- Observation deck on Spring Creek
- Shaded nature trails though a subtropical forest
- Bocce ball court and basketball hoop
- Picnic area with grills and tables
- Children’s playground
- Pet station with water fountain
- Gazebos and restroom facilities
Estero Bay Park
The 13-acre Estero Bay Park site is being preserved to share its rich historical and archeological significance.
- An 800-foot boardwalk through coastal mangroves to a pier on Estero Bay
- Butterfly Garden, established by residents, planted with native and tropical flowers
- Nature trails with interpretive signs
- 5,000-year-old Native American shell mounds
- Screened pavilion with restroom facilities
- Playground and picnic area with grills and tables