Three Bonita Bay residents and 35 resident investors purchased Bonita Bay Marina and Backwater Jacks
, a casual, waterfront restaurant, during summer 2013.
The full-service marina offers:
- direct access to the Gulf of Mexico via Imperial River and Estero Bay
- maximum draft of 36 inches
- a Ships Store with marina supplies, apparel, maps, sunglasses and more
- 98 wet slips for vessels up to 16,000 pounds
- dry storage for boats up to 34 feet; storage for 326 vessels in three barns
- boat launch, bait and fuel
- boat care from washing and waxing to light mechanical maintenance
Bonita Bay Marina, located on Imperial River at N26° 20.315 W 081° 49.677, is a member of the international Shark-Friendly Marina Initiative.